Property Tax Reports
Report links below will open a new tab in your browser and load the requested report, or provide a direct download to a CSV-formatted file.
If results contain over 2000 records, only the first 2000 will be shown, but the full report can be downloaded from the page as well in CSV, XLSX, or JSON format by clicking the download button () on the report page.
- DELINQUENT TAXES FOR PRIOR 7 TAX YEARS
- Returns the list of all bills with a delinquent balance. Information included from the most recent 7 tax years.
- REAL ESTATE ACCOUNT STATUS PER TAX YEAR
- Returns the list of all real estate accounts for a given tax year, showing paid/unpaid status and certificate/deed information if applicable.
- A tax year value must be supplied to receive results
- TDAS APPLIED FOR BUT NOT YET CERTIFIED BY CLERK OF COURT
- Returns results containing all Tax Deed Applications that have been made in the past 6 months, but have not yet had fees added by the Clerk of Court, and no sale date has been assigned.
- INSTALLMENT PAYMENT INFORMATION SEARCH
- For an account participating in the installment program for a particular year, returns information about prior and given year gross taxes, base payment amount, discount (if applied), and payment amount and date (if paid).
- An account number and tax year must be supplied to receive results.
- CERTIFICATE BIDDER SEARCH
- Returns results displaying all certificates owned by a specific bidder number.
- A valid bidder number must be supplied to receive results.
- CERTIFICATE HOLDER INFORMATION SEARCH
- Returns results listing all active certificates for an account along with each certificate’s owner information.
- An account number must be supplied to receive results.
- CERTIFICATE LIST FOR PRIOR 7 YEARS
- Returns the list of all certificates issued in the past 7 years.
- 2021 CERTIFIED TAX ROLL
- Downloadable CSV file containing the 2021 certified tax roll.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY VALUES LISTED IN THESE REPORTS REFERRING TO A BALANCE AMOUNT OR BALANCE DUE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO REMIT PAYMENT TO OUR OFFICE. PLEASE REFER TO OUR ONLINE RECORD SEARCH OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT (863) 402-6685 IF YOU WISH TO PAY A BILL.