Follow us on Facebook

Directions for Vehicle, Vessel, or Mobile Home Payments

You will need your registration renewal form, which lists your “PIN” (Personal Identification Number), which is printed in the right column section on the front of the notice, to complete the transaction. If your renewal notice does not include a PIN number, you cannot renew by telephone. Please contact our office at (863) 402-6685 or e-mail at for further information.

Directions for Tax Payments

Have your account number ready if available. It is printed on the top of the Tax bill or proceed to RECORD SEARCH if you need your real estate or tangible tax account number.

Have your credit card or checking account information ready.

A convenience fee of 2.75%, if paying by credit card, will be assessed by the processing vendor. (NO FEE for e-checks)

Chat offline